Massage Therapists, Yoga Teachers, Estheticians, Cosmetologists, Dance Instructors, Aromatherapists, Reiki Practitioners, Nail Techs, Reflexologists, and more.
With MMIP, once you click to submit your application, your coverage is effective immediately, and you’ll receive instant proof of insurance at checkout.
You’ll also get a FREE business website to advance your practice and join a growing community of massage therapists who want the best coverage at low rates.
No Surprise Costs with MMIP –
- No association fees. No application fees. No extra charge for hot stones.
At $159, our price is about 30% lower than most other policies and
- We cover you if you work part time or full time – no restrictions.
- We cover you if you practice multiple modalities – one policy covers all.
(One policy covers both reiki and massage therapy, for example.)
- We cover you with occurrence-form coverage – the preferred coverage type.
- We cover you for all forms of cupping.
Our massage students pay only $77 a year for a professional massage insurance policy, and they don’t have to upgrade to the professional $159 rate immediately when they graduate.
MMIP was the first to include identity theft and lost or stolen coverage as part of a massage insurance coverage program, and MMIP is still the only company to offer $25,000 in ID theft protection and lost or stolen coverage at no additional cost.
As a professional massage therapist working in a hands-on industry, you need liability insurance that will protect you in the event of a lawsuit. Even the best LMTs can encounter an unexpected legal claim. Having professional malpractice insurance will give you peace of mind.
Whether or not it’s your fault, a simple slip and fall or miscommunication can lead to a lawsuit, and you want to protect yourself, your business, and your reputation. Individual liability insurance is a growing necessity in the massage industry, and we can help you.
At only $159 per year, MMIP covers over 350 modalities and offers the benefits below to LMTs and other complementary and alternative medicine professionals.
Massage Therapist Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance (Malpractice)
- General Liability Insurance (Trip and Fall)
- Product Liability Coverage
- $2 Million Per Occurrence
- $3 Million Annual Aggregate Coverage
- $2 Million Product Aggregate Coverage
- $100,000 Rental Damage Coverage
- Rental Damage Coverage
- INCLUDES $25,000 Identity Protection Insurance
* MMIP does not cover claims of sexual intimacy, sexual molestation, sexual or physical assault, sexual abuse, sexual harassment or exploitation.
* $5,000 Animal Massage Limit For Any One Animal
Our customer service agents are available 8:30-5:30 EDT, and we have an after-hours line, too. If you call during non-business hours and leave a message, one of our agents will call you back, usually within 12 hours.
Also, if you need to update your address or make changes to your policy, we can process those changes with you on the phone and email you an updated certificate immediately.
Have any questions about MMIP? Ready to get insured? Call us now at:
Get the coverage you need at the price you want today with Massage Magazine Insurance Plus.
At MMIP, we have a responsibility to both our clients and the planet we all share.
Along with our friends at MASSAGE Magazine and Trees for the Future, we plant a tree in the name of each new client and have developed a unique paperless system to do our part in ensuring the future is bright for massage therapists and their businesses.
I wasn't unhappy with the insurance coverage I already had, but MMIP didn't charge me for every add-on and the free website they offer with their great insurance coverage really sold me!
- Paul Hund- has donated a tree.
- Dawn Smyth- has donated a tree.
- Michael LaFemina- has donated a tree.
- Sandra Golden- has donated a tree.
- Jose Alfonso De Armas- has donated a tree.
- Evelyn Hendrix- has donated a tree.
- Bonnie Williamson- has donated a tree.
- Jessica Whitney- has donated a tree.
- Nicholas "Nick" Meyer- has donated a tree.
- Kimberly Downing- has donated a tree.