Save $20 Today on
Sign up now and get this
limited time offer
$139 per year
Claim your free download:
$20 OFF for 12 Months +
A FREE copy of the 2019
Career Guide eBook
What Comes With Peace of mind?
MASSAGE Magazine, a publication with over 30 years of trust in the industry, developed this exclusive
liability Insurance to provide a single, national massage liability insurance policy for professionals.
Our customer service team is available M-F from 8:30-8:30 ET, plus weekend hours!
In a hurry? Receive instant coverage and digital proof of insurance at checkout.
Provided by Massage Magazine -
Massage Insurance Trusted for Over 30 Years
- Instant Coverage -- with our 1-page, 3-step, 3-minute application
- Instant Certificate -- prove you're covered without any delay
- Occurrence Form Coverage -- means you're protected from claims even if they're filed after your policy expires as long as the incident occurred during your policy dates
- Automatic coverage for over 350 massage, bodywork, & beauty modalities like hot stone, cupping, and kinesiology.
- No added fees for multi-discipline practitioners who also offer Yoga, Dance, Pilates, Esthetician, Cosmetologist, or Nail Technician services.
Protect Your Career
& Save $20 Now
Worry Free Protection with
The Liability master policy is issued to the Insurance Plus Risk Purchasing Group, members of which are also members of Protection Plan Association, Inc. The Identity The Doyle Group is powered by Identity Fraud, Inc., Walnut Creek, CA, whose members include members of Protection Plan Association, Inc. The Doyle Group d/b/a Massage Magazine Insurance Plus is the insurance partner for Massage Magazine and Protection Plan Association, Inc. members. Willis of New York, Inc., a 50-state licensed broker, is the broker for all coverage under the Insurance Plus program. Willis of New York, Inc. also serves as excess and surplus lines broker for the Insurance Plus Program. Professional Liability and Commercial General Liability coverage under the Insurance Plus program is underwritten in the surplus lines market by Aspen Specialty Insurance Company, which is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company. Persons insured by surplus lines companies are not eligible for recourse through any state guarantee fund for the obligations of an insolvent insurer. Insurance Plus is included as a member benefit of Protection Plan Association, Inc., an association for health, wellness and beauty professionals and students created for the purpose of providing valuable and important benefits and services to its members. Insurance Plus is not an insurer. 820 A1A N Highway, Suite W18 Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082