The Bodyworker and Massage Therapist’s Guide to Social Media is designed to help you succeed with social media in order to build a more profitable practice. Download your complimentary copy today.
Download The Bodyworker and Massage Therapist’s Guide to Social Media
With today’s focus on social media, every small-businessperson — including massage therapists — needs to understand how to post text and photos, tag, advertise and self-promote on this powerful platform.
Social media can provide a fun and effective way to connect with clients and reach new potential customers, build a brand and network with colleagues — if you understand how to use it correctly.
Using social media takes time and effort to master. That’s why we prepared this free e-book — The Bodyworker and Massage Therapist’s Guide to Social Media — for you.
By taking advantage of social media, a massage therapist can educate the public on the benefits of massage, increase their clientele, and grow a solid foundation to succeed in practice.
We've put together information and advice from the massage field's experts and educators on topics that will help you succeed at social media. These include:
• Why Social Media is Essential for Bodyworkers
• A Quick Overview of Popular Social Media Networks
• What’s New in Social Media This Year
• How To Become More Confident Using Social Media
• Social Media Housekeeping to Make Sure Your Accounts Up to Par
• Failing at Social Media? 5 Steps to Turn it Around
• Make Your Social Media Fans Love You
• Social Media Specifications