Protect your clients, yourself, and your practice by using the proper documents. Download our free form to take the stress out of creating the most complete document to build trust and communication with your clients.
Download: The Massage Client Intake Form
Your Page-by Page Guide to an Intake Form
1. Page or Section 1: General data and contact information.
2. Page or Section 2: Health-related questions and contraindications. With this page, you are making sure that the massage today is a safe form of treatment for your client by prompting the client with specific questions.
3. Page or Section 3: Body diagramming. Include a visual representation of the client’s body needs. X marks the spot.
4. Page or Section 4: Consent for massage and disclaimer.
5. Page or Section 5: This section should include the HIPPA statement. This page informs the client that you do not share their personal or physical information. This protects the client’s rights and their personal information.
6. Page or Section 6: Treatment progress notes, or S.O.A.P. (subjective, objective, assessment, plan) notes for each session should be included here.