Professional Policy for Biomagnetic Touch Healing Therapists
What is Bioenergetic Healing?
Bioenergetics is a specific form of body-psychotherapy based on the continuity between body and mind. It is rooted in the work of Wilhelm Reich and was founded by Alexander Lowen. The technique combines bodily, analytic, and relational therapeutic work, based upon an energetic understanding, which helps to release chronic muscular tensions, and learn new, more fulfilling ways of relating to others.
The therapist reads the body, resonates with its energy, feels the emotions, listens, hears and answers the words. Techniques address the energetic aspect of the individual, including self-perception, self-expression and self-possession.
Disciplines and Modalities We Cover
Accidents Can Happen
Biomagnetic touch healing combines several different beneficial techniques for helping ease pain and increase a client’s positive energy. With so many different benefits, it's no small wonder this specialized modality is growing in popularity.
At MASSAGE Magazine Insurance Plus (MMIP), our all-encompassing healing touch insurance plans for massage practitioners automatically covers over 450 different modalities like the hugely beneficial practice of bioenergetic healing.
Insurance for Bioenergetic Healing Practitioners
Insurance is your career’s safety net, covering you in the event that an unforeseen event creates some form of liability or other loss event. A liability is something that the law says you're legally responsible for paying. With biomagnetic touch healing, there are different risks that can present themselves even to the most practiced and careful therapists.
Biomagnetic touch insurance from MMIP includes coverage for the most common types of liability facing professionals today including:
- General liability: general liability is related to claims for injuries or property damage that occur in and around your practice. General liability coverage is also referred to a “slip and fall insurance” because this is unfortunately a common event. With MMIP, you get $3 million each year and $2 million in coverage for each occurrence related to general liability.
- Professional liability: professional liability insurance is also called “malpractice insurance” or “errors and omissions insurance”. This coverage applies to claims that are related to the actual services a massage professional provides. This could relate to a client stating you didn’t give them proper care and they were injured as a result or that your treatment aggravated a past injury they’d disclosed on their pre-treatment questionnaire. As with general liability, professional liability coverage comes with limits of $3 million each year and $2 million per occurrence.
- Product liability: product liability applies to claims surrounding a product used during the course of treatment that causes an adverse reaction. This could look like a cleaning product used to sanitize the table or some massage oil provided to assist in the treatment that subsequently causes a bad allergic reaction. Product coverage claims are covered up to a $2 million limit.
Liability insurance through MMIP covers both the cost of the claim, as well as any legal defense fees that are necessary. Sometimes lawsuits against bioenergetic providers are entirely frivolous but they still require robust legal defense. This is why our plans provide liability coverage with limits into the millions of dollars to provide the best protection possible for our members.
Additional Protections for the Best Coverage Possible
Coverage for the three main types of liability offers a stout protection plan for today’s professionals utilizing bioenergetics as a benefit to their clients. Even so, a truly all-encompassing plan should offer additional protections that help to protect professionals throughout their careers.
- Rental damage insurance: most wellness professionals utilize a rented space to offer services. When damages occur, the landlord can hold the renter responsible for paying for repairs. With our coverage plan, members enjoy all the way up to $100,000 to help cover the cost of any necessary repairs to a rented space.
- Stolen equipment coverage: having the equipment you need to do your job stolen from you in a robbery-by-force is a harrowing experience. After such a tragedy is no time to have to think about replacement costs which is why our plans include $1,000 worth of stolen equipment coverage with a low $250 deductible.
- Identity theft protection: with almost every practice using web services more than ever, there’s simply a greater chance a cyber criminal could put your identity at risk. To help with restoring your identity, our plans include $25,000 in identity theft protection on top of all the other protections provided.
Getting the protection you deserve at a price you can afford is easy with MMIP. That’s because our plans are tailored just for health and wellness professionals so offer the best all-around protection with affordable premiums rolled into one incredibly accessible policy.
Benefits of Insurance Coverage Through MMIP
In addition to great coverage at great rates, our insurance for bioenergetic professionals includes a full suite of awesome benefits that you’ll actually use. Think of everything you’ll do with a free professional website to promote your practice online. Or maybe what you can do with a whole library of professionally-curated content to expand your knowledge. If that’s not enough, how about free online continuing education classes?
More, you say? We also throw in discounts and members-only deals from the top names in massage products and business services today. All of this is included at no extra cost with your bioenergetic massage insurance policy.
Hundreds of Different Modalities All Under One Plan
There’s a lot of insurance plans out there that only cover a few core modalities and then want to charge more for breaking out of these. We know in the real world that massage professionals usually offer several different modalities, often within a single session, in order to provide the holistic treatment plan that each client requires.
Giving our members the flexibility to choose the services they want to offer is a driving factor behind our choice to cover hundreds of different massage, health, and wellness modalities all under one all-encompassing insurance plan.
Breaking Down the Cost of Biomagnetic Touch Insurance
Operating in the real world where we know everyone’s situation is different, our plans are available with several different pricing options.
- 1-Year Professional Policy: $159 today or as low as $14.58 per month.
- 2-Year Professional Policy: $279.95 today or as low as $25.66 per month.
- 1-Year Student Policy : $25 for an entire year of coverage
- Benefits Only Plan (no insurance coverage): $49
The best part of low rates and great coverage is that signing up is fast and easy. Just fill out a quickly online application, check out, and that's it. You’ll have immediate coverage and access to all of your plan documents within minutes of starting. Protect your career in bioenergetics and secure this vital coverage now.